Teeth Whitening – Phoenix, AZ
Improving Your Smile On Your Own Time
When it comes to whitening your teeth, would you rather spend your money on a cheap, store-bought solution that makes false promises or a professional treatment that delivers high-quality results? Teeth whitening in Phoenix is a great alternative to the over-the-counter products, especially since you can still whiten your teeth at home! At Devoted Family Dental, we can equip you with customized oral trays and high-grade bleaching gel to achieve results that last. Do not let stains and discoloration continue to plague your smile. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
How Does Take-Home Whitening Work?
Before moving forward with your personalized take-home teeth whitening kit, you will first need to schedule a consultation with Dr. Ludu or Dr. Sharma. After thoroughly examining the stains on your teeth and determining how far down they go, they will be able to determine if teeth whitening is the right cosmetic solution for you.
Once you have been given the green light to continue with teeth whitening, we will take impressions of your smile and send them off to a dental lab. At this point, lab technicians will craft your customized oral trays, which you will use in combination with a professional, high-grade bleaching gel to whiten your teeth.
Returning to our office, we will provide you with in-depth instructions on how to achieve desired results in just a few weeks. Depending on the severity of your stains, you will be instructed to combine your customized trays and high-grade bleaching gel and wear your trays for a designated amount of time each day. Within a few weeks, you will notice a dramatic change in the look of your smile.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Take-Home Teeth Whitening?
While it might seem that anyone can be eligible for teeth whitening, there are certain circumstances can make you unqualified for this type of cosmetic treatment, including:
- Individuals with restorations
- Patients with periodontal disease (gum disease)
- Sensitive teeth
- Allergies to bleaching agents like peroxide
However, if you have good oral health and do not fall into any of the above-mentioned categories, you should be a prime candidate for teeth whitening.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Apart from the obvious whiter, brighter smile you will have from whitening your teeth, there are a host of other benefits associated with this cosmetic solution, including:
- Professional teeth whitening is safer than products found in your local drug store. The reason is that your custom kit is provided by a skilled dental professional who understands your dental needs.
- It is more effective because of the high-grade bleaching gel used. Over-the-counter products use a low-grade gel that does not deliver high-quality results.
- Your oral trays are customized to fit your smile, making it less likely for the gel to leak out and irritate your soft tissues.
- You will achieve faster results because of the professional-grade bleaching agent.
- Your treatment is personalized to your needs, not a one-size-fits-all approach.